RS-100 Rod Spinner wireline make-break-pre-torque tool
Do you have a question about this product? Are you looking for similar equipment?
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]RS-100 Rod Spinner – Brand New Kit. Sandvik – UDR style rod spinner for make | break | pre torque tool, for the safe operations of making / breakout of wireline drill rods on diamond core drilling rigs.
- Suitable for BQ, NQ, HQ, PQ rods and NW & HW casing without the need for changing jaw blocks.
- Case hardened jaw set for maximum life.
- Self centring jaw set with funnel style rod guide for ease of operation.
- Case hardened gear set.
- Adjustable pressure for consistent pre-torque of pipe.
- Proven design and field tested in harsh environments.
- Single lever control by driller or offsider.
- Floating support arm with approximately 200mm of travel.
- Conveniently swings out of the way when not in use.
- Case dimension 520 x 370 x 175mm
- Maximum torque: 3,000Nm breakout
- Maximum torque: 2,100Nm Make up
- Maximum RPM : 100 rpm
- Recommended oil flow 100 lpm @ 2500 psi
- Hydraulic motor OMH400
Adapt to any mast.
Full range of spare parts at realistic price points.
This RS-100 rod spinner is brand new and backed with manufacturers warranty.
- Improve rig and operator safety by reducing the need for stillson breakouts.
- Reduce potential damage to expensive diamond core drill pipe by pre-torquing the drill pipe.
- Save time and money by reducing LTI and downtime.